- High port density - RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable for up to 24 ports in a 1U housing
- Two separate buses for remote KVM over IP access
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Blade server support NEW!
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Audio enabled
- Support - Virtual Media support lets you map DVD-CD-ROMs and other storage media to a remote server
- Dual Power Supply
- High video resolution - up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz - 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to
- 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz with 24 bit color depth for remote sessions, at up to 50 m
- Monitor and control up to 24 computers on a single level, or control up to 384 computers in a two-level cascade*
* Cascade-compatible KVM Switches include the following: CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, KH1508, KH1516, KH1508A, and KH1516A. Some KVM Over the NET™ features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- Green IT-Fan speed varies according to temperature
- End session feature - administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Critical system event notification via SMTP email; SNMP trap and Syslog support
- Customizable events notification NEW!
- Firmware upgradeable
- Out-of-Band Access-Modem dial-in/dial out/dial back support NEW!
- Adapter ID Function: Stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having to re-configure the adapters and switches
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Association enables the switch’s KVM ports to be associated with an ATEN/ALTUSEN’S PDUs power outlets for remote power management of the servers from the switch’s interface NEW!
- Manage browser access methods(Browser, http, https) NEW!
- IPv6 capable NEW!
- Local Console, browser-based, and AP GUIs offer a unified multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required
- User can launch multiple Virtual Remote Desktop to control multiple connected servers from the same login session
- Magic Panel
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Panel Array Mode available to both local console operators and remote access users
- Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast – keyboard and mouse inputs can be duplicated on all the attached servers NEW!
- Video syncing with the local console – local console monitor’s EDID information stored on the KVM Adapter Cables for display resolution optimization NEW!
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- 128-bit SSL encryption to protect password when users log in
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Automated CSR creation utility and third party CA certificate authentication NEW!
Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
Works with USB enabled servers in operating system and BIOS level
Supports DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
Virtual Remote Desktop
Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
Full screen video display or scalable video display
Message Board for communication among remote usersc
Mouse DynaSync -automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
Exit Macros support
On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- Direct: 24
- Connectors (Console):1 x SPHD-18 Female
- Connectors (Computer):24 x RJ-45 Female
- LAN:2 x RJ-45 Female
- Modem:1 x RJ-45 Female
- USB:3 x USB Type A Female
- PON:1 x RJ-45 Female
- Power:3 - Prong Power Cable
- Reset:1 X Semi-recessed Push Button
- Power:2 X Rocker Switch
- Port Selection:2 x Push Button
- On Line:40 - Green
- Selected:40 - Red
- Power On:1 Blue
- Link:2 (Red / Red + Green /Green)
- Voltage:100 - 230 VAC 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption:41.8 W : 143 BTU/h
- Operation Temperature:32F~122F (0C~50C)
- Storage Temperature:-4F~140F (-20C ~ +60C)
- Humidity:0 - 80% RH
- Network Protocol:10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, PPP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, SMTP, RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS
- Width:17.1 in.
- Height:1.7 in.
- Depth:16.3 in.
- Width:22.00 in.
- Height:6.5 in.
- Depth:21.75 in.
- Unit Wt.:13.20 lbs.
- Case Weight:21.2 lb.
- Case Qty:1