SmartAVI SXGA, Stereo Audio Extender over Cat5 1000ft, XTAV
SMARTAVI XTAV uses single CAT5 cable to broadcast high resolution SXGA, and Stereo Audio up to 1000ft away. It can support resolutions up to 1900x1200.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Resolutions up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution UXGA and Stereo Audio
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- Format: RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS
- Resolution: Up to 1900 x 1200
VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA
- Connector Type: High density HD15
- Signal Type: Stereo unbalanced
- Connector: 3.5mm jack socket
- Requirements: 5VDC @.5A
- Connector: 2.1mm DC jack (center +ve)
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 23mm (26 with pegs)
- Weight: .6 lbs