SmartAVI Two-Gang wall plate extends UXGA Video, Stereo Audio, RS232 and IR, XTWALL
Purchase XTWALL which can send high resolution VGA Signals. Two-Gang wall plate that can extend UXGA Video, Stereo Audio, RS232 and IR
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio , RS232 or IR
- Wall plate design for custom integrated look.
- Choose from a variety of colors and styles.
- Supports dual screens on receiver.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 350 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply.
- IR command to single or multiple displays.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Bandwidth: 400MHz
- Analog signal Level: 1 volt
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Connector: High density HD15
- Format: VGA/SVGA/XGA/UXGA/RGBH/RGsB
- Sync: TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz Vertical Sync Range 30 to 120 Hz
- Bandwidth: 20 KHz
- Signal level: OdB
- Impedance: 10K ohms
- Connector: 3.5mm jack socket
- Type: Cat5 UTP EIA 568A
- Connector: RJ45
- Requirements: 5V DC @500mA
- Connector: 5x2.1 DC Jack