Customer Service & Support
Technical Support Questions:
Email Tech Support
KVMStuff.com warrants its Product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase if this Product is determined to be defective, KVMStuff.com will repair or replace the Product, at its option, at no charge. After this one (1) year period, you must pay for the replacement unit. This warranty does not cover costs incurred in connection with the removal and re-installation of installed devices, nor does it cover any other contingent expenses.
- To obtain warranty service, you must first obtain an RMA number by contacting KVMStuff.com. Upon receiving an RMA number, you must then deliver the product freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection, to:
This warranty does not cover:
- Customer instruction, installation or set-up
- Cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification of, or to any part of the Product
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance, connection to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than KVMStuff.com
- Products sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS, or consumables
This warranty is valid only in the United States. Proof of purchase in the form of an invoice showing the unit is within the Warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is invalid if factory-applied labels, including serial number, have been altered or removed from the Product.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. KVMSTUFF.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OFANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.Â In addition, if you enter into a service contract with the KVMStuff.com within 90 days of the date of sale, the limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts does not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Return Policy (RMA):
Customers who wish to return any product must request an RMA number within 7 days of receipt of order. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Product must be received with 10 days of the RMA date. Upon our receipt of the returned product you should allow 2 weeks for your credit to be processed. Credit will be in full less any applicable shipping, handling and re-stocking fees. Please note that we can only credit the account to which the purchase was originally made. All returned products must be in their original boxes with ALL original contents and accessories included. Any product(s) returned with writing on the packaging, user manuals, and other documentation and not in their original packaging can be refused. Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents and original packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition free of any non-removable labels or writing on the product or product packaging, and the UPC code must be intact for you to receive credit. The product must also have with it upon return to us a copy of the original invoice or packing slip, and the appropriate RMA paperwork must be completed and in our possession (preferably with a copy enclosed in the box upon return). Products that are received by us that do not meet these conditions will be subject to additional charges and/or will not be processed as returns, and we will attempt to contact you to determine the disposition of these goods prior to their disposal.
Return Policy Checklist:
- All items being returned must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Do not write RMA numbers on manufacturer's cartons as this will make the product appear used and you may be charged for a new carton.
- Return policy valid up to one week from receipt of product. Returned product must be received back within 10 days of the RMA date.
- All Return merchandise must be in its original sellable condition when received. Please be sure to include all of the original materials, accessories and manuals that the manufacturer included with the merchandise.
- Returns must be sent freight prepaid.
- Special order merchandise is not returnable.
- We will not ship replacement merchandise until receipt of damaged or defective item.
- All defective or damaged returns are subject to verification.
- The RMA number must be referenced on the shipping label.
- The RMA email that we have approved must be enclosed in the package.
- Store credit for full amount less shipping can be taken in lieu of the restocking fee for 30 days from date of sale.
- Reason for Return:
We strongly recommend that you use some type of traceable mailing service, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages. (USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is acceptable). Please send by insured shipping as well as having us sign for receiving it to prove to you it was received.
Attn: RMA# xxxx
23900 Mercantile Rd
Cleveland OH 44122